Thursday, April 5, 2007

Why another Blog? What am I searching?

We think. Ideas sometime take the shape of poetry , sometime of prose, sometime nothing. For nothings, nothing needs to be done. I simply stack them at Interface (my first blog). For prose, I try and capture them on my blog fiction-in-life. There are more things, more genres coming. What do I do with them?

Some say it compartmentalization of thoughts, some feel its stacking them beautifully.... like filing of books neatly in library racks- History goes in left corner, literature on upper right, taxonomy on upper ledge, journals in the drawer.

Similarly for Blogs - Poems on page 1, diary on 2nd. Fiction on 3rd, Essays on 4th, Political comments on 5th, Travelogue on 6th, Portraits on 7th, and probably Autobiography on 8th.... From my side, this is the 3rd one, but not in the same order.

I am searching for "rhythm" on this blog page - in life, in words, in me. Hope to frequent myself with the changed frequencies within and match with the wavelengths outside.

1 comment:

Amit Ranjan said...

nice to see this new page..:-)
Lage raho vats